We are so excited to be able to open the school back up for our usual Summer Program. Below are the following themes for each week. Be sure to read over all the CDC guidelines. All paperwork can be turned in on the first day. Please make sure you have all necessary documents.
(Themes are subject to change)
- June 1ST -5TH – Community Helpers
- June 8TH – 12TH – Creepy Crawlers
- June 15TH – 19TH – Passport Around the World
- June 22ND – 26TH – Adventures in Time
- June 29th – July 2nd Stars and Stripes (Closed July 3rd)
- July 6th – 10th – Animal Adventures
- July 13th – 17th – Out of This World
- July 20th – 24th – Road Trip USA
- July 27th – 31st Tropical Week
Drop off starts at 7:30am
Students must be picked up by 5:30pm. ($1.00 per minute will be charged after time.)
- Each week is $150 per week per child.
- Payment for each week will be due in full on the first day of the week attended.
- Checks or Cash ONLY – to summer school director
- You will be charged for any week(s) you sign up for, even if unable to attend.
- Will not pro-rate for any missed days/weeks.
*If you have paid registration for the 2020-2021 St. John’s School Year ($100 registration fee), you will only owe a registration fee of $25 per child for the Summer Program. Non St. John’s Students must pay $50 registration per child. **
**Daily Rate – $35 a day or $150 for the full week**
If your child is not registered in St. John’s, you will need
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Proof of Medical Insurance
**St. John’s reserves the right to deny admission**
Opening June 1st
- We will be following the CDC guidelines for Child Care Programs.
- The gym foyer will be the student drop off and Pick up location.
- Parents dropping off and picking up their children must wear a mask at all times.
- Each child will have their hands sanitized upon entering the foyer daily.
- Each child will have their temperature taken and recorded daily.
- Parents will be asked a series of questions regarding the child’s and family’s health.
- Has anyone in your family had covid-19 or been exposed to it?
- Has anyone in your family been tested for covid-19?
- Has anyone in your family traveled to or from a covid-19 hot spot in the past month?
- Do you or anyone in your family have or had a sore throat or fever in the past 24 hours?
- If someone becomes sick we will be following the CDC guidelines .
- Student’s belongings will remain in the foyer until sanitized by staff.
- We ask that you only send the mandatory items with your child, no toys from home. Whatever is brought on Monday will stay for the remainder of the week.
- We ask that you bring:
- two blankets for nap or rest time
- a pillow
- an extra change of clothes labeled and sealed in a ziplock bag.
- Please keep 6 foot social distance when dropping off and picking up.
- We ask that only one parent come in to drop off/pick up child daily. Each child must be signed in/out daily.
- St. John’s School Staff will wear masks in accordance with the Catholic Diocese protocol, children are not required to wear masks.